Peach Balsamic Chicken is a healthy, simple dinner that the whole family will enjoy. Mix up a quick marinade with olive oil, peach balsamic vinegar and spices, let it sit for a little while in the fridge, then pan sear and cover to let it cook through or cook on the grill.
4 chicken breasts, halved
1/4 cup Sutter Buttes Tuscan Blend olive oil
1/4 cup Sutter Buttes peach balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon The Bean & The Leaf dried oregano
1 teaspoon The Bean & The Leaf dried rosemary
1 teaspoon The Bean & The Leaf dried thyme
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 The Bean & The Leaf Pennsylvania Pepper
2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
– Use a sharp knife to slice through chicken to cut the breasts in half.
– Place chicken breasts in a gallon size Ziploc bag.
– Pour remaining ingredients except goat cheese into bag. –
– Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
– If cooking in a pan: Heat an oil safe pan with a lid on medium heat. Sear one side for 2-3 minutes. You’ll know that the chicken is ready to flip using tongs when the chicken breasts pull away from the pan easily and without sticking.
After you flip to the second side, add the lid to the pan and cook for another 5-6 minutes.Remove lid and use a meat thermometer to check temperature. Internal temperature should be 165°. You can also use the tongs to move the chicken around the pan to get some extra balsamic reduction on it.
– You can also put this in a tin foil packet on the grill or just grill the chicken.
– Sprinkle with goat cheese and serve on a bed of quinoa, rice, pasta or salad.
Serve and Enjoy!